Why Todd Taliaferro Stands Apart
Business Built by Referrals
I work hard to earn each client’s satisfaction and I know I’ve done my job well when my clients can’t wait to tell their neighbors, friends and family their home was “Sold By Todd!”
What Makes Todd Taliaferro So Successful?
Homesellers: I draw on my previous experience in sales and marketing and have developed successful strategies to maximize exposure in a variety of media for the properties I represent. I include internet search, as well as create imaginative advertising and promotional efforts. Exposure sells – my sales record is proof!
Homebuyers: Get the advantage of my vast knowledge of local home markets and familiarity with homes in neighborhoods throughout Plymouth, Northville and Canton. Looking for unique home features or specific community amenities? I can help you find just what you are looking for. And I stay up-to-date on current market conditions to give homebuyers an edge in negotiating a favorable purchase price.
Successful Selling in Tough Times: A Strong Sales Record
When regional home sales fell 36% during the economic downturn in the recent decade, my closure rate was up a whopping 34%! My clients’ saw their homes sell despite some of the worst years for real estate in recent history.
My sales volume (over $74 million dollars in a recent eight-year period) earned me top home-seller awards and demonstrates my capabilities selling mid-size and luxury homes.
Recognized for Outstanding Performance
- Inducted into the prestigious RE/MAX Hall of Fame (2010), a national honor
- #1 Sales Team 2014, 2015,2016
- Named RE/MAX regional “Top Ten Individual Agent” (2010 & 2011)
- Earned the RE/MAX Classic “Top Individual Agent for Sales” (2010)
- Member of RE/MAX International Platinum Club (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012) for sales volume
- Awarded the “Top RE/MAX Agent with the Biggest Growth Volume” (2009)
Highly Regarded by Other Michigan Realtors
- Serves on the RE/MAX Regional Panel
- Member of the Top Agent Advisory Council for the Southeastern Michigan Regional office, assisting other agents in reaching their full potential
- Real estate professional since 2003, joined RE/MAX Classic in Canton, Michigan in 2004
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Certified Master Negotiation expert (CNE)
- Former Vice President of Sales and Marketing for one of the world’s largest corporations, with 18 years of marketing and sales expertise
- Completed advanced training in effective use of the internet for selling medium-size to luxury homes
- Bachelor of Business Administration from Central Michigan University
- Long-time area resident; Plymouth homeowner since 1990, grew up in neighboring Livonia.
- Financial supporter of high school sports in Plymouth, Canton, Novi and Northville
- Canton Hockey Volunteer
We Couldn't Have Said It Better!
"Todd did an excellent job at marketing our house. He was always available to answer any concerns or questions…"
"We accepted a full price from our first showing!! Todd’s negotiating skills made us a lot of money!"
"Todd was very professional throughout the process, he provided great service that helped make the sales process smooth."
"Todd helped us get much more money for our home than we hoped.”
“He clearly defined the process, listened to us, and worked with the buying agent to keep things moving.”
“We liked your style. You never pushed us but you seemed to recognize when we were ready to move forward with the house we truly were interested in."
"Todd did a great job. Sold our home within a week!"
“Not only does he know the real estate business inside out, he is a marketing expert with unrivalled creativity. The best part . . . Todd is fun to work with and has a positive, cheerful attitude.”
“Todd was extremely diligent doing anything and everything he could to make things happen for us.”
Read more client testimonials